Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Christian!

Today is my brother's 22nd birthday which makes me feel old. It seems just like yesterday I was 22. In fact, I think I've started my quarter-life crisis a few months ahead of schedule.
Anyhoo, below is a tribute to my big little brother on his "best birthday ever"!


He likes playing rugby...which as you can see has some side affects...mostly on my mother's sanity.

He likes kids...even if he claims he'll never be a teacher. He spent several weeks in Russia, loving on these boys at an orphanage. Face it, he's a kid magnet.

Yes, that's him under the mascot head with his friend Lionel. Lionel and he would take turns being the mascot. Lionel was more cute and cuddly. Christian made small children cry.

No comments:

Route 66 at Your Fingertips!