Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ultimatum update...

Remember this post?

So here is the conclusion. I was upset because I wasn't going to get the flight I wanted on the airline I wanted. I bummed around for about 2 days figuring it was "all for the best", but not really believing it...until I got an email. From my school secretary. Letting me know I had my apartment for all of August.

Because I had not booked the East Coast flight, I could go ahead and make arrangements to move my trip back a week, making it more convenient for everyone involved. I bought the ticket for a cheaper price and a better date. I was just stunned, thanking God for stopping me in my tracks. He knew what was best and by being sensitive to what He wanted, things turned out better.

Oh and by the way, just for fun I checked the flight info for my original date...the prices were back to normal.

Thank you, God, that You are powerful enough to alter online airline booking and loving enough to do it for me!

1 comment:

beBOLDjen said...

Awesome. He is good all the time.

Route 66 at Your Fingertips!