Monday, December 29, 2008

London Calling!

*Cue cheesy song from The Clash*
I'm goin' to London, baby!


From January 30-February 2, I'll be in London for the CIS recruitment fair. I went to one last year in Seattle and it didn't turn out well for several reasons. So this year, I'm really letting God do His thing and lead me where He wants me.



Frankly, I'm just excited to go to London even if it is for only one weekend. Mostly because I get to go to church here:


Woohoo! Seriously, even if I don't get a job, I'm super excited to worship in a vibrant and exciting church that is doing amazing things in the city of London.



I will also be eating my weight in these:



There is nothing like Marks & Spencer's All Butter Shortbread Fingers, NOTHING!

So if you think of it, please pray for me to have wisdom and ears to hear what God wants for me.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What an exciting new time in your life! I'll be thinking about you and praying that you are open. Keep us updated!

Route 66 at Your Fingertips!