Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pray

Wow, one day in San Diego and things go crazy!
  • I had a great phone interview with a school in Europe...I should know by Friday if I have a job or not. Pray for wisdom!
  • Both my parents fell on Monday and injured themselves. Please pray for complete healing and no complications.
  • My brother just survived the LA earthquake. Thankfully, nothing was damaged at his job site or apartment.
  • My aunt has been having medical problems and there is a possibility it is Parkinson's. Please pray for my aunt, Jane and her husband, Mel as well as my mom who is devastated about this possibility.

Philippians 4:4-7 (Remember this is Paul speaking, Paul as in almost stoned to death, run out of town Paul)

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God, I am so happy for you Rachel, things are great, thanks to God

Route 66 at Your Fingertips!