Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...

One of the coolest parts about serving at Palm Valley for 3 years is you get to know families. I taught 2 out of 3 Gregg kids, 3 out of 4 Rohlingers and 2 out of 3 Slonigers. I have to say I was partial to the last two since they were so fun, but also because their mom, Jen, has a great blog. I've been able to follow their family's journey to adopt a little boy from Ethiopia. It's been a long wait and it's not even my kid!
But today, yes, TODAY WAS THE DAY! They got their referral with the first picture of their son!!!!!
So head on over to Jen's blog to watch the video. It's worth every second.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

beBOLDjen said...

You made me giggle. It's so sweet of you to share in our excitement. Your teacher heart would love to know that immediately after seeing the photo Rienne sat down and wrote a long essay about how excited she is including lines like, "Breathe Rienne Breathe!" You've seen the video... I wonder WHO she gets that from? hehehehe

Route 66 at Your Fingertips!